AVON VALLEY Retreat
After the success of our recent O2 Active health retreat, we are well into planning our next retreat for the September long weekend at Deepdale Farm in Toodyay. The retreat is a perfect opportunity for you to regain your mid-year focus on your health and wellbeing. Whether your aim is to improve your fitness, relax, de-stress or simply unwind, reset and reassess your goals for the year, the perfect environment to help you do this.
Our staff will tailor the experience to your preferred outcomes, taking into account your preferences on areas such as improving your fitness, learning anti-stress remedies, weight management or personal health goals. Our professional team are dedicated to assisting you to fulfil your health and wellness goals for 2021. Interested? Get all the info here!
For four days, your time with us will be all about YOU. The retreat will assist you in renewing your focus on your health and wellbeing and provide tools and information to make positive long-term lifestyle changes. Exercise, relaxation, nutritious meals and health education are blended into a holistic and wholesome approach.}
Our four-day program includes
- Your choice of accommodation in either a single or twin share air-conditioned room.
- All meals professionally prepared with the freshest local South-West ingredients using lots of colour and a variety of food types.
- Optional daily health education seminars including stress management, nutrition, goal setting, health, exercise and metabolism.
- A wide range of fitness, tennis, health and relaxation activities to choose from.
- A relaxing one-hour massage.
The retreat is exclusively limited to eight rooms to ensure a personalised program for each guest attending. The experience can include beach and tennis, bush walks, yoga, pilates, tai chi, group fitness, personal training and so much more. Be invigorated or take time out. Laze on the deck by the pool with a book, take in the natural surroundings, plunge into the ocean and apply your time in a variety of ways that best suit what you need to get the most out of your stay.