Welcome to O2 Active
O2 Active is a fitness, health and wellness business operating in Perth, Western Australia since 2000.
As a dedicated team of university qualified Accredited Exercise Physiologists (AEPs), fitness trainers and wellness professionals, we collaboratively design and implement unique health and wellness programs for individuals, groups and workplaces.
Our team specialises in fitness, wellness, nutrition and rehabilitation. As registered AEPs we also provide specialty programs for paediatrics, women’s health and are qualified to accept doctors referrals from patients requiring clinical exercise services for serious injuries and/or chronic diseases.
Our diverse client base consists of:
- NDIS, DVA, Workers compensation and motor vehicle accident patients
- Clinical exercise and rehabilitation patient programs for adults and children
- Corporate services for schools, businesses and government departments
- Support services and programs for professional athletes and national sporting teams
- Individual members and casual attendees at our weekly group fitness classes
We also have notable affiliations with the School of Sport Science, Exercise & Health at The University of Western Australia, Curtin University and other Allied Health professionals. This gives us access to some of the most highly trained and motivated professionals in the industry.
Whatever your reason, we’re here to help you achieve REAL CHANGE with REAL SUPPORT.
Take charge and start your journey to a healthier and happier YOU!
After all, life is a game… Are you fit to play?